Rules & Regulations
The Prospectus /Admission Form must be read and followed the instructions strictly otherwise the application will be rejected. The last date of submission of application form must be followed by all candidates. This is totally on first come first serve basis enrollment and no chance will be given to the candidate who fails to come on or before the last date. In all matters concerning examination criteria, dates and procedures, the decision of the H.Q. shall be final and binding.
Eligibility Criteria :
At this program mainly aims to create Computer Awareness among the people. There is no age or qualification restriction for Computer & Internet Literacy courses. Any body from School students to Executives, Business man, Housewives & all those who would like to give their future a new shape can apply for this program.
Admission Procedure :
To obtain this golden opportunity you will have to fill up an application form provided with Prospectus. Prescribed fee for any course structure has to be paid at the time of enrollment. Students should bring their Xerox copies of qualification, age proof certificate & three stamp size photographs at the time of admission.
Medium of Instructions :
The medium of instructions will be English, Hindi and other Regional Languages. The Study Materials are printed in simple English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati etc.
Examination & Certification Procedure :
Examination will be held in online mode/Offline Mode*. All Questions are Objective. A Student has to secure at least 30% marks in each terminal & final exam. for qualifying the same. Every student will have to do project in his/her course. Complete guidelines will be given by Faculty/Center director. Minimum qualifying marks may vary in specific courses like ADIT, CTTC, ADCA DISM, DCA, DCHT etc. The student who does not qualify in one sitting will be given one more chance by paying Rs. 100/- as re- examination fees. The student who remains absent in the exams without any prior information has to pay a penalty of Rs. 200/- . A student can appear for the final exam only after clearing the terminal exams successfully.
Academic Rules & Regulation :
In respect of age and position, the students are expected to maintain appropriate guidelines as follows:
- The Identity card, GIITSSS Bag issued by the Head Quarter Should be present with the students within the institute premises
- The management takes every major & minor steps for the better career of students for which full co- operation from student is extremely expected.
- The student should attend all the theory and lab classes regularly as student remaining absent for more than 5 consecutive classes without any prior information shall be subjected to cancellation of registration. On such cases a student has to take Readmission by paying a fine of Rs. 200/-.
- The applicant can deposit his fees by cash or by demand draft drawn in favor of Gautam Infotech Education (P.) Ltd. Payable at Madhepura.
- No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in any circumstances
- The students will have to pay their installments on or before the 10th of each month otherwise they will have to deposit a delayed payment surcharge @ Rs 10/- per day within ten days and failing which i.e. after 20 of each month in case of nonpayment they will have to get registration again with a fees of Rs. 300/-.
- Proper discipline has to be maintained within the institute premises. Any student found misbehaving or caught adopting unfair practices during the examination is liable for immediate removal from the examination hall and be restricted from attending the classes in future.
- The organization reserves its right to make any alteration in its programmes/fees without any prior notice to any body.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Director is final and binding on all Faculty members, Students, Parents & Business associates. All legal disputes shall be within the jurisdiction of Honble Madhepura Civil Court.